It’s been a great first year!
A big thank you to each of the 2500+ individuals who’ve stopped by since I opened shop last May. Here’s to 2013 – I’ve got some major updates and improvements underway, but in the meantime, I’ll do my best to keep providing helpful, thought-provoking content every weekday.
1) 10 Pieces of Advice from Student Academy Awards Week
2) The Authentic Replica
3) Eyrie Inspiration: Placeness
4) Film Review: Adam and Dog
5) Two Keys to Being a Composition Superhero
6) Lacoste Lookalikes
7) Animal Symbolism in Levi’s Jeans
8) The Four Essentials of Great Short Filmmaking
9) Mascot History: Part One
10) Eyrie Inspiration: Film as Myth
What do you think? Anything you’d like to see more of in the coming year?